Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions. We've got answers. Let's answer the obvious ones first.
What is Iox?
It's a channel that's fueled by the user.
What we mean is that the channel is fully user-created, down to it's user-generated content and voice.
Filmmakers, animators, reporters and every other kind of creator out there - The user is the very soul of iox and what keeps it going. Encouraging all kinds of creativity, and setting no limits. Whatever you want to make is up to you.
TL;DR: It's essentially a channel anyone can upload to.
Why should I join Iox and/or upload my stuff to it?
Uploading to any video sharing site is unpredictable. There's a chance that no one will ever see your content on your own channel and sometimes you wish you didn't need to rely on soon-to-be-outdated trends just to stay relevant.
Hell, you could be making amazing short films or animations but no one is there to see it!
Iox cuts out the middle man of growing your viewership and directly points you to an already growing audience of Iox viewers, looking for new content to discover or even new content to create.
Can I help fund Iox and some of my favourite creators on it?
Yes. We do have an Iox fund that can support creators if they need an extra push to fund their projects, and we're always open to people asking for money through this. However, we can only go so far with the funds we have if people are willing to fund Iox and see it succeed.
How can I join Iox?
It's really easy to join Iox, even a caveman could do it*:
1. Go to ioxtv.co/upload, click the big yellow "Upload" button.
2. Fill out the Google Form, selecting which type of content you would like to post onto Iox.
3. After you have filled out the form, be sure you add metadata (such as tags, descriptions, thumbnails, etc.)
4. Within hopefully 24-72 hours of your submission, we'll review it and then publish it onto the Iox channels. We may ask you further questions about the content if something seems off and/or may have forgotten certain things.
1. Join Iox's Discord at discord.me/iox, type "-agree" to verify yourself.
2. Start uploading your already published videos, photography, audio/podcasts and streams
*Iox stole this joke from GEICO Insurance. Please don't sue us, we can't bare risk losing 15% or more!